CURLOPT_KEYPASSWD with SFTP

From: Paul Romero <paulr_at_rcom-software.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 02:40:33 -0700

Dear Group:

I have a private rsa key file with a pass phrase and am sure
I have configured Linux correctly because I can run
ssh and sftp without manually entering the the passphrase.

However, I can't get libcurl to work with the CURLOPT_KEYPASSWD
option for SFTP. The authentication invariably fails with error 67
and the following diagnostic:

SSH public key authentication failed: Unable to initialize private key
from file

The passphrase I am passing is as follows: "showshowshowshow".
Is different syntax or additional libcurl configuration required ?

Best Regards,

Paul R.

--
Paul Romero