Re: "Connection time-out" using curl multi interface with persistent connections

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:51:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, lali .cpp wrote:

> * Connection time-out

This implies that you have a set timeout on the easy handles, do you? I
grepped the source for "Connection time-out" and I can only see occurances
that happen due to reaching such a timeout. I figure that can then possibly be
due to a problem with setting the start time or similar for the multi
interface.

> Libcurl version used is 7.19.0.

I think it would make sense to try with the latest version first to see if
this still is a problem there, then we can try to pinpoint further to figure
exactly why it happens.