Re: regarding the Digest question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:32:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Sanjeeth K.G wrote:

> this is the snippet from wikipage .... caching is described in the last
> paragraph would caching be possible with libcurl, if yes how can this be
> achieved?

First, set a sensible Subject in mails. If you reply to a mail, use the same
subject and if you intend to reply to mails, DON'T use the Digest list option
as it makes it very hard to have email conversations.

Regarding the exact question: If you can't ask the question in a shorter and
more precise way, then I'll just leave it unanswered and we can hope that
someone else either reads and understands that big blob or that they otherwise
have knowledge to share with us on this topic.

Note that I asked you questions on this that you didn't answer.