Re: Implementing OAuth support into curl?

From: Viksit Gaur <vik.list.nutch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 12:03:36 -0700

On 5/7/10 Fri May 7, 10:45 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Since libcurl is usually built to use either OpenSSL, GnuTLS (gcrypt),
> NSS or (now) PolarSSL, I think it is a good idea to try to make use of
> the RSA and SHA1 algorithms as provided by the particular library of
> choice.
>
> I figure the first person starting on the implementation can pick what
> library to start with.
>
> BTW, given your keeness in this area, are you going to take the lead of
> writing the code for this?

Sure. I'm as yet unsure about the complexity of the work involved, so
I'm looking into the INTERNALS document to determine what would need to
be done, and how trivial/non-trivial it would be. Starting points to
look at would be appreciated. I'm guessing IRC might be more productive
for some of the lower level questions I have at this point.

Cheers
Viksit