Re: Issues while writing a RTSP client example program

From: Christopher Conroy <cconroy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:40:37 -0400

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:27 AM, debjyoti mukherjee <debukhra_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using Live555 server.  But How do i store the MIME data after i invoke
> method "PLAY"?
> Can anyone help me in this?

I don't know off the top of my head how to get live555 to send MIME
data. If you have a specific question about sending or receiving an
RTSP command that isn't clear from the docs, let us know.

Are you sure you don't mean the SDP data from the DESCRIBE? That data
comes in the body of that request, which you are apparently dumping to
outfile with all your other response data.

--
Chris Conroy