How to login to a website, upload a file and retrieve the link of the uploaded link?

From: sadnem(gmx) <sadnem_at_gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:04:12 +0200

Hi, searching on the internet I found this script
(http://pastebin.com/WEA1eqAA) that uploads files to megaupload then
retrieveīs the uploaded link and finally saves them on a text file, I
really liked that about curl (Didnīt know much about it before) and now
I was wondering how could i make this kind of script to the 4 sites I
use (Netload,hotfile,x7.to and ugotfile) can anyone instrusct me a
little bit how to do it? (And yes, Iīve read
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manual.html,
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html and curl --help and Iīm
still a curl newbie)