RE: VS2008 build issues

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:30:11 +0200

Ruslan Gazizov wrote:

> No, it isn't -
> Creating library release-dll\libcurl_imp.lib and object
release-dll\libcurl_imp.exp
> smtp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _Curl_HMAC_final
referenced in function _smtp_state_authcram_resp
> smtp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _Curl_HMAC_update
referenced in function _smtp_state_authcram_resp
> smtp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _Curl_HMAC_init
referenced in function _smtp_state_authcram_resp
> release-dll\libcurl.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

These are defined in a new source file, hmac.c.

I've just updated files Makefile.Watcom, Makefile.riscos and
Makefile.vc6 (those that do not take the *.c file list from
Makefile.inc) to include hmac.c in compilation. However, I can't test
them here.

Specific maintainers, please check and adjust if needed.

Ruslan, this should resolve the problem listed above.