Re: SMTP authentication: 2nd round !

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:06:59 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> What's the status on this patch? Are you looking for review or do you
have an updated version, or... ?

First, please excuse me for the very late answer: the question slipped
in the bucket when you sent it :-(

The patch is held up to date here. I use it successfully. I was just
waiting for some comments and/or approval or denial before commiting it.

Since I posted this patch, I attempted to implement GSSAPI
authentication, but that's out of my skills and I resigned (I'm far too
busy in my paid job right now to dive into studying GSSAPI seriously).
Perhaps someone with a good GSSAPI knowledge could insert it in my auth
scheme...