Re: Autobuilds: Duplicate entries?

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:31:31 +0200

Tor Arntsen schrieb:
> I see that entries in the autobuild table are sometimes duplicated. I
> first noticed that for some of my own builds, and I've checked and
> can't see that my script is actually sending the log twice.
> In today's table I see several of Gьnther's autobuild entries are
> duplicated as well, so I'm starting to think that there's a bug in the
> presentation part itself. http:/curl.haxx.se/auto/
yup. Mentioned that to Daniel already a while back, and he checked but
couldnt find the root cause; there were also buildlogs from Dan these
days which where affected too ...

BTW. if you have some mins maybe you can take a look too into my recent
change to testcurl.pl? I added git update and log output for ares too,
I've no idea why but it seems it doesnt work although the change was
trivial ... (maybe I looked too long at it, and dont see the my failure).

BTW. I have now put the c-ares repo into the curl repo instead of using
a symlink; here's my current fetch script:
#!/bin/sh
test "$USER" == 'root' && echo "This script should never run as root
user!" && exit 1
test -d curl && rm -rf curl
git clone git://github.com/bagder/curl.git
git clone git://github.com/bagder/c-ares.git curl/ares

Gьn.