Establish the FTP Connection and file Transfer from on location to other

From: Amol Madane <amol.madane_at_tcs.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:20:14 +0530

Hi,

My aim is to establish the FTP connection and transfer the file from one
location to other on QNX.
Please find the code written by me in the attached file (add the .c
extension after downloading the file).

But, I am unable to establish the FTP connection and file transfer.

Any help in finding a solution would be greatly appreciated.!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Amol Raoji Madane
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91-9922730404