Re: Is there any examples of libcurl IMAP usage?

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:59:03 -0700

On 03/31/2010 07:53 AM, D F wrote:
> Hello all!
> I am developing an IMAP client and need to make it to work via proxy.
> The only C++ library I have found is libcurl, but I haven't found any examples of IMAP usage.
> Is there anybody already using libcurl's IMAP ?

Current curl IMAP code will not do anything useful..it doesn't parse URLs and always grabs
message ID 1 in INBOX. I'm working on fixing some of this and hope to have a patch
to post for comments later today.

That said, turning curl IMAP into a fully functional client app will take work even beyond what
I'm considering.

Thanks,
Ben

--