Re[2]: Some fixes for cmake build.

From: Tetetest <tetetest_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:52:04 +0400

Hello Bill,

Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 12:50:48 AM, you wrote:

BH> Bill Hoffman wrote:

>> socklen_t was not a problem for me...
>>
>> I will investigate more this afternoon. Is the problem when you build
>> curl, or when you use curl?
>>
BH> I just built with VS 2008, and it only has a few warnings, here is the
BH> build:
BH> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=CURL&date=2010-03-30

BH> I am not seeing any issues with socklen_t. Can you explain why you are
BH> seeing the issues?

As I said, the problem is not when you build libcurl (it builds Ok),
but rather when you try to build a windows application that uses
libcurl after that. Here is a quick example:

/* With WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN undefined, windows.h includes winsock.h */
#include <windows.h>
#include <curl/curl.h> /* makes boom on VS2008 */

int main(void)
{
    return 0;
}

--
Best regards,
 Tetetest                            mailto:tetetest_at_rambler.ru