Re: Fix compile warnings on Fedora 11 x86_64

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:44:56 -0700

On 03/29/2010 07:33 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Ben Greear wrote:
>
>> This series of 3 patches fixes compile warnings that I see in Fedora
>> 11, x86-64.
>
> Thanks, I applied two of those. One with some edits by me. And the third
> was scrapped and I made different changes inspired by your changes but
> avoided typecasts.
>
> Please verify that they still silence the warnings!

I still see a few. Attached is a patch that fixes them for me.

Please excuse it not being a proper git patch, as these changes are
are tangled up in the merge. If you *do* need a proper git patch,
let me know and I'll make it work.

Also, in the attached patch, I basically chose ssize_t v/s size_t
just to make warnings go away. It could be that one is more correct
that the other and that I chose the wrong one :)

In order to make the build-bots more useful..maybe you should
default the --enable-warnings to true?

Thanks,
Ben

--