Re: curl-commits mailing list usefulness, and some git rambling

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:25:16 +0200

Re: lost commits and the like

With Git you can even verify the health of your git repo:

git fsck

When I had a filesystem error on my laptop 'git fsck' told me there
were severe problems. But as I had constantly cloned my project to
many other machines (because I was testing endian- and 32 vs. 64-bit
neutrality) I was back up and running in no time.

-Tor