Re: The curl library finishes reading if Content-Length or Transfer-Encoding headers are not present

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:19:10 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010, Michael Semenov wrote:

> We tried to build product with curl 7.19.5(and afaik there is newest one)
> and the issue disappeared. Unfortunately, we can not just upgrade curl to
> 7.19.5 because of modifications in curl code related to our product.

I consider this a lesson for you to not do that. Moficiations are better
pushed to us to get merged into the main sources, or you do them in your app
instead...

> Could you please point to bug that resolves the described issue in curl?

I think Tor might be correct, and it is even mentioned in the CHANGE.0 file
dated 25 June 2007. Possibly that change isn't enough on its own though as
7.10.1 => 7.16.4 is more than 4.5 years of development!