Re: Hosting in various countries

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:25:19 +0100

2010/3/23, Jamie Lokier wrote:

> The only time you'd want the same contents completely and
> transactionally synchronised is for the reasons you have distributed
> databases: geographic redundancy, network load spreading, offline
> access etc.

Exactly. That is the capability I'm searching for. Three or four
sync'ed public repositories located at different countries. If all of
these repos could be master repos simultaneously each of us could work
against the one we would feel more comfortable.

If not possible to do the above, my second option would be one public
master repo that got replicated to another two or three public repos.
The problem with this second option Is that a choice has to be done in
order to designate which country should hold the origin repo.

--
-=[Yang]=-