Re: cmake totally broken, subject for removal

From: Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman_at_kitware.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:23:23 -0400

Bill Hoffman wrote:

> This will tell git that the files should not have
> any crlf conversion applied. The question I have is about the
> test/data/test*. Is it intentional that those files have windows CRLF?
> If not, then they were added with that by mistake, and a different fix
> needs to be done.

OK, the CMake build should be good again. I just checked in the fixes,
and tested on Linux and Windows. (05632d5..481c61d master -> master)
Let me know if it works for you. You will want to start with a clean
build tree for things to work correctly.

What did you want me to do about the CRLF issue? Should the test data
files have CRLF line endings? If yes, I can commit my
tests/data/.gitattributes file. If no, they should be fixed.

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman
Kitware, Inc.