Re: the git repo

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:40:41 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010, Michael Wood wrote:

> Are you planning to add tags for the releases?

Ouch. Yes I do, thanks for asking and thus reminding me! I had them converted
but I forgot to push them from my originally converted repo. Luckily I still
have the data around, so using this set I can in fact reproduce every single
tag we've used. All 115 of them! (And it proved your data was very accurate as
well.)

I used the original tag names to match the history as close as possible.