Re: Rename file on ftp server over proxy.

From: way sky <wayinsky_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:54:27 +0600

2010/3/17 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>

> Then something is really wrong. We have test cases that verify this
> funcionality so the basic CONNECT stuff should work. Did you mention what
> libcurl version and OS this is?
>
> I'm missing one thing. I dont saw first call of CONNECT. First call doing
on 21 port and then is alredy going on random port. Tomorow I can post
verbose.
OS - WinXP SP3. libcurl - Version 7.20.0 (9 February 2010).

I tried to change the source libcurl to call CONNECT only on port 21. Then
the second CONNECT successfully passes. Work with FTP server comes to call
the command:
STOR file_name.ext. Then an error, the exact text, I have not got right now.
As I understood the essence, FTP server tries to open a channel on a random
port:
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (| | | 14641 |).

> Well, you do need a file name to upload to, what else are you going to name
> the remote file?

I don't know... But I'm already try with CURLOPT_PREQUOTE and ftp command
STOR :)