Re: Rename file on ftp server over proxy.

From: way sky <wayinsky_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:08:53 +0600

2010/3/15 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, way sky wrote:
>
> Anyone can say how rename file with connection over proxy?
>>

> Unless you can "tunnel through" it with the CONNECT method, you really
> can't do it.

Our administrator allow metod CONNECT on port 20 and 21. If I try upload
file with using url like this:
ftp://user:pass@server.com:21/file_destination.tmp, then cURL try connect on
random port like this:
> CONNECT server.com:62992 HTTP/1.1
and proxy do not allow connection:
* Received HTTP code 403 from proxy after CONNECT

If I try upload file with using url like this: ftp://user:pass@server.com:21,
then cURL try connect to port 21 and proxy allow connetion:
< HTTP/1.0 200 Connection established
<
* Proxy replied OK to CONNECT request
But cURL with this url can't upload file with error:
* Uploading to a URL without a file name!
* Closing connection #0
* URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL.

How I can setup cURL for connecting on port 21 and uploading file
simultaneously?