Re: Sporadic crash in curl_multi_perform ()

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:49:03 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010, MigueL DíaZ wrote:

> The crash occurs in curl_multi_interface (see backtrace below), I'd like to
> know what are the possible causes of a crash of this kind so I can start
> looking for a solution.
>
> Extra information: Crash is not solid, I mean, it doesn't happen everytime,
> maybe once or twice a day (The program it's supposed to run 24/7)

What protocols are you using? Is the stack trace the same each time the crash
happens?

The trace looks like a memory problem to me, which usually means you should
use valgrind to hunt down the problems or that you're using for example
OpenSSL multithreaded without the protection mutexes etc.

Further than so is hard to tell without more info.