problem needs attention

From: Ibraheem <ibraheempindi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 00:19:44 -0800 (PST)

hi! hope you'll be fine, i just started using libcurl for our client server communication over https but i'm facing a problem in it and hope some one here can address it.
Our server is listening on two ports one for https and other for SSL and we are supporting both methods, but if i try to connect through libcurl over https on server's SSL port then libcurl ends up in an infinite loop in Transfer function in transfer.c file within that while(!done) loop , and never ends. I think it must be easy to reproduce just try to communicate through https with a server listening on SSL port.......so if anyone here facing the same issue ? or can fix it...it would be great help, thanks.
regards
Ibraheem