Re: Only receive a header file

From: dylan <glethro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:52:33 +0400

It allows you to max out your bandwidth and pull in as much data as
possible. I never really thought it would work till i tried it with IDM
(internet download manager) and had about a 300% speed increase. Then i
moved over to linux a few years ago, lack of IDM has been killing ever
since.

Yes. Note that the content-length (if available) can also be retrieved
> via curl_easy_getinfo() using CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD, after a
> successful call to curl_easy_perform().

Does this mean that after a successful header only download I would be able
to use CURLINFO_CONTENT_LENGTH_DOWNLOAD?