SMTP authentication: 2nd round !

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:08:54 +0100

This is the 2nd release of my SMTP authentication patch for testing. It
supports the PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5 mechanisms.

CRAM-MD5 depends on crypto support presence in libcurl. To implement it,
I have introduced 2 new files: lib/hmac.c and lib/curl_hmac.h. They
feature a generic HMAC algorithm. It is used with MD5 only by now, but
can be reused with any hash function if needed in the future.

Tests 805, 806 and 807 check each of the authentication mechanisms. I
had to slightly alter ftpserver.pl to support client-->server lines that
are base64 data instead of real commands.

Enjoy it !