Re: TFTP bugs: rate limitation and upload does not work.

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:55:36 -0800

On 02/20/2010 10:58 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Ben Greear wrote:
>
>> It seems that rate-limitation doesn't work with tftp:
>
> Oh right. TFTP is done a bit different so it does its sending/receiving
> within its own state-machine and one drawback of that is of course
> exactly this... I'm not sure exactly what's the easiest way to fix that.
>
>> Uploading also fails to work with internal error. The server is Fedora 8.
>
> Did you try to run test 285 and 286? They verify TFTP upload and they've
> been working for us, so I figure your "real" case has to be somewhat
> different to the test cases we use.

I added some debugging, and it's failing in tftp_tx because event
is TFTP_EVENT_OACK, which is not handled in the case statement.

For what it's worth, 7.19.7 works, but not sure it handles the OACK logic
at all...

I know next to nothing about TFTP at this point...any quick ideas on how
to handle the OACK?

Thanks,
Ben

--