RE: libcurl takes long time to connect to CoreFTP's SFTP service

From: Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) <Qiang.Xu_at_fujixerox.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:57:44 +0800

Sorry to reply late, due to a long public holiday. Yes, it is a recent libssh2 version (1.2.1). Has this problem been spotted in some previous libssh2 versions and get fixed?

> I don't think it is strictly related to the slowness.
> However, it would be if you used --trace-ascii and
> --trace-time to get output that is annotated with its time to
> better give us a clue where all that time is spent!

Could you elaborate on how to use these two options a little bit more? Can they be set with curl_easy_setopt()?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang