Curl error code (33)

From: Namita wadhwa <namita_wadhwa_at_persistent.co.in>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:00:23 +0530

I need more info on how to trouble shoot this error - Error Code(33) -
HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume.
I am trying to download a resource from my server and I am getting this
error every time. I am new to curl so any info on this would be of great
help.

Regards,
Namita

DISCLAIMER