Curl Certificate Verification CRLs and OCSP

From: Mr Ronny Liu <ronnyliu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:38:15 -0800 (PST)

All,
   Hello, I have read through some mailing list entries and the curl_easy_setopt man page. I notice that curl supports CRL (as of 7.19.0), however I do not see anything about OCSP. Am I correct in assuming that OCSP is not supported by curl at the moment (specifically for ftps connections)?
   I notice that openssl has support of OCSP. However, this does not help to validate the connection while curl is executing. Is there a way to pass in the openssl command into libcurl to do this (I doubt it but just hoping I missed something)? Thanks.