CURLOPT_PRIVATE

From: will griffiths <willgriffiths1_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:18:58 +0000 (GMT)

Hello, I know this is probably very simple, but I'm having trouble with how to pass a char* to CURLOPT_PRIVATE Currently I have tried: curl_easy_setopt(h, CURLOPT_PRIVATE, url); //(url is a char *) [I have tried passing (void *)urlbuf but this is also ineffective.] I am then trying to receive if with: char* url; curl_easy_getinfo(msg->easy_handle, CURLINFO_PRIVATE, &url); Can someone provide me with an example if possible please? Havent had any problems passing CURLOPT_URL or receiving CURLINFO_ EFFECTIVE_URL Thanks, Will