Re: Re: Timeout for Expect: 100 Continue

From: Neeraj Malhotra <malhotra_neeraj_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2010 06:30:18 -0000

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:55:10 +0530 Daniel Stenberg wrote

> No. But if you'd come up with a legitimate use-case showing us why
> that is a good idea maybe we could consider it.

I do not have a good use case for this right now. Its just that the parameter may require tuning based on the network/server load. If I come across some good use case then will definitely let you know.

> Also when was this change introduced in libcurl

> Which change?

1000 ms timeout for receiving response to 100-Continue.

BTW, Thanks a lot for your prompt and detailed response.

Regards,
Neeraj