Re: RTSP support for libcurl, preview patch for comments

From: Chris Conroy <Chris.Conroy_at_hillcrestlabs.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:12:37 -0500

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 12:24 -0500, Chris Conroy wrote:
> Agreed. Currently working on this and rebasing the changes to CVS.
>
> Thanks for your comments. Once the new patch is ready I'll send it out.
>
> --Chris

Daniel,

Updated patch is ready for review.

I have finished rebasing to CVS and updating per your previous comments.

I moved the worst offender of protocol chatter, the RTP parsing code,
into rtsp.c, and I retooled it a bit given that read_rewind didn't quite
do what I had been thinking.

I'm not sure how hard it is to add proxy connection or digest
authentication into this code, but those are still on the TODO list. I
don't believe we'll need any special pipelining code, but checking that
is still TODO. If anyone has thoughts on a good way to handle
Server->Client requests, please let me know. For now, it is still
unimplemented. Of course, unit tests are also still pending.

Let me know if you have any further comments or questions!

Thanks,
--Chris