Re: curl_easy_perform(hnd) is a synchronous call or asynchronous call

From: Braja Biswal <braja.k.biswal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:09:34 +0530

HI,
Sorry to ask you these silly questions. I am new to this.

I want to check, once I call "curl_easy_pause(CURLPAUSE_ALL)", I should not
get any call backs (header, read, write)
Again once I call "curl_easy_pause(CURLPAUSE_CONT)", I should get the call
backs. (I mean, i should get remaining curl_writecallback, once I say
CURLPAUSE_CONT )

First of all is it possible to achieve "curl_easy_pause(CURLPAUSE_ALL)" &
"curl_easy_pause(CURLPAUSE_CONT)", while we are in the middle of the
execution.

Can I do "curl_easy_perform(hnd)" *asynchronously.*

Regards
Braja