Re: connect.c patch for progress callback

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:03:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010, Adrian Michel wrote:

> Unfortunately, I applied the patch and now I get a connection failure error
> immediately, even in the case where the unpatched version was able to
> connect.

Really? Can you double-check with the new patch I attach here - I updated it
with a proper include so that no compiler warning happens when applied.

I've ran all tests fine with this applied (both with 7.19.7 and current CVS)
and I've also tried very slow connects to see that it still works - and a
bunch of random hosts off the net that I could think of.

I have this fun little test name called 'bad10.haxx.se' which resolves to 5
different IPs, 4 of them are 10.10.10.X (with X being 1 to 4) and one is
127.0.0.1 and the 10.10.10.X ones just get stuck for me so it makes it a fun
test "target". And it seemed to work fine as well.