Problem with certificate private key

From: . Дмитрий <dimarikson2_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:50:22 +0300

Hi

I have faced with a problem: when I try to send request, curl generates error: "unable to set private key file".
But I have a certificate with only a public key. Private key is not provided by the site (so only output messages being encrypted).
Without certificate post request being refused.

If a browser is able to communicate with a site, then curl also must be able to do the same. How to disable checking of a private key?

OS: Windows XP, PHP 5.2.3, libcurl/7.16.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8e zlib/1.2.3

Best regards