Re: libcurl and ssl/tls/https

From: Joshua McCracken <h.samantha529_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:23:25 -0500

Much appreciated. All of you.

>You are expected to read up on SSL/TLS and HTTPS technical details
elsewhere.

I did. Read about a half dozen articles on TLS, SSL, HTTPS, and OCSP, and I
used wireshark to monitor https traffic on my own box to try and get a clear
understanding of how it works, among other things. I just wasn't sure that
it was as simple as using https://. I guess I should have known that, since
that's how the browsers handle those requests, but I didn't. Looks like I
made this way more complicated than it had to be xD. Thanks again guys.

Freelance Writer @ http://www.helium.com/users/456368
Owner @ http://logicdoctrine.blogspot.com