Re: [feedback request] In Your Own Words...

From: Andy Shellam <andy-lists_at_networkmail.eu>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:37:46 +0000

Hi Daniel,

I'm in the process of setting up my own company - Network Mail.

We will be running a DNS platform which communicates with a number of third party systems over HTTPS using XML RPC - all of which will use cURL so it will be a core component of the platform.

All our PHP installations are compiled with cURL instead of PHP's native handling of URLs. I also use the ZABBIX monitoring system which uses cURL for monitoring of HTTP web services.

I've not used anything other than cURL mainly because there was nothing I could find that matched cURL's features, ease of implementation and quality of documentation - feel free to use that as a quote!

All the best for Christmas, thanks so much for what you've done with cURL.

Regards,
Andy