RE: FW: segfault in curl_formfree() in persistence run on RHEL5x86-64as 64 bit app

From: Pinakin Mevawala <Pinakin_Mevawala_at_symantec.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:44:53 +0530

>> Did you by any chance have any of the post or last pointers
uninitialized?
As I had told earlier, I can't reproduced this problem every time and it
works most of the time. I don't have any uninitialization in our code.
But is it possible because of if post fails for some reason (may be if
SSL is destroyed in some another thread as we have multithreaded CURL
code where we have to do curl_global_init(ALL) and
curl_glolbal_cleanup() each time in two threads. The other thread is
doing GET only)?