Re: problem from out of the blue: can't connect via libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:36:17 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Pete Wilson wrote:

> Not so! libcurl built flawlessly the first time. And it's written in plain,
> well-designed, modular, straightforward, easily-understood C! Like I say, it
> was a treat.
>
> Daniel, thank you so, so much!

Thanks for the positive words and feedback.

Most people that post here do that when they've faced problems so following
this list makes it easy to forget all those users who manage to do everything
fine with libcurl without asking and just never say anything here...

Getting appreciation is a large motivating factor for me and it fuels the
effort I put into this project.