Re: new project file and README for Visual Studio 2005

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:01:44 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Attached is an extended version of the Visual Studio 2005 project file
> (lib/libcurl.vcproj).

In addition to what Pierre has brought up, it should be noted that the vcproj
file we include in release archive is *generated* by putting vc8proj.head
vc8proj.foot around a body that lists all the source and header files.

Thus, we cannot just replace them with a large single-file libcurl.vcproj as
it won't work. It would need to get split up to and merged into our system so
that it can get generated properly...