RE: curl_easy_send() maximum buffer size?

From: Yuichi Kuroda <satellitekani_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:16:12 +0900

Interesting. I seem to have resolved this case for now.
For anyone having the same issue as me, the way I got around this was by continuously callingthe curl_easy_send() until the last byte. For each call, I added however much I was able to send in the previouscall to the FILE stream pointer so it would start off sending the next buffer after the last sent byte.