Re: Getting xerces-c-3.0.1 and libcurl to play together

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:09:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009, Dantzler, DeWayne C wrote:

> Can I use libcurl along with Xerces to set the proxy host and port number to
> navigate a firewall?

You can certainly do it with libcurl. It is clearly documented too. I don't
know in what way Xerces would make that any different. (I have no idea what
Xerces is or how it works.)

> Can someone point me to the specific libcurl documentation on the API to
> support this?

This puzzles me. Did you really not find that out yourself? I just tried it
and googling "libcurl set proxy" and combinations thereof give perfect links
to the correct docs.

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTPROXY is suitable.

> In a nutshell,how can I do this with Xerces-C++ using libcurl?

For Xerces-C++ details you better go ask in a Xerces-C++ forum. For libcurl
details we can tell.