Removed FTP handle used during curl_multi_cleanup.

From: Mike Crowe <mac_at_mcrowe.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:22:18 +0100

When used with FTP URLs I'm seeing libcurl 7.19.6 calling the function
registered with CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION during curl_multi_cleanup for
the "221 Goodbye." when closing the FTP session. This happens despite
me removing the handle with curl_multi_remove_handle. Is it expected
that curl_multi_cleanup can use a handle once it has been removed?

I've modified the multi-app.c example and attached it to highlight the
problem.

Thanks.

Mike.