Re: Usage of curl_easy_pause

From: Ravi Kasibhatla <kasibhatla.ravi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:14:23 +0530

Thanks Daniel for the clarification.
In that scenario, the curl behavior in my code is not correct, because for
me the callbacks are getting called even when the curl handle is in paused
state. Can somebody point to me any example/test case, which shows how to
use the api curl_easy_pause()? I searched for the example but couldn't find
any.

I am using the latest curl release i.e. 7.19.5 for my testing. I have also
tested the same scenario with curl release 7.18.2.

Thanks in advance,
Ravi