Cannot write to file

From: Irvs <boreder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:36:50 +0800

Hello all,

I need you opinion.
I am trying to download a file from an FTP site using curl. I have no
problem with the connection, and the verbose log says no problem. I got a
"200 OK" response. The problem is, I cannot seem to write the data into a
file. Though the file is created, but it is 0 bytes. I have the same flow
with HTTP and it works well but not in FTP. I am very sure that the link is
not dead, and it can be accessed using the browser.

Any ideas why the data is not written in the file?

I appreciate any of your ideas.

Thanks a lot!

Irvs