HTTPS POST (error 400 ) fails when data greater than 1 KB

From: mini thomas <mini_mol_thomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We are sending an https request to the server using curl APIs with 5 KB of post data. We are getting an error with status code 400 - (bad request). We can see the hit in the server and server failing to read the complete post data. The same application is working fine in other networks.

 We also tried using curl command line, we are hitting the same issue. If we reduce the size of the data, things are working fine from both curl command line and from the application.

But with post data size of 4-5 KB, we can see vebose message saying
     connected,
     and also the server response saying 100 continue,

but after this it hangs for timeout period and comes out with an error saying bad request. We are using curl version curl-7.15.5.

thanks,
Mini