Re: NSS and configure and pkg-config

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 18:55:54 +0200

Hi Kamil,
Kamil Dudka schrieb:
> On Sunday 06 of September 2009 05:28:52 Guenter wrote:
> The fix is easy. If a function has no arguments, it's argument list should be
> declared void, e.g.:
> typedef void (*PRFuncPtr)(); --> typedef void (*PRFuncPtr)(void);
yes, found that already few minutes after my last post:
http://svwe20.itex.at/~autobuilder/nspr4/prlink.h.diff
this reduced the next autobuilds down to 10 remaining warnings:
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20090906064445-4750#prob1
where the first 6 are similar to fix:
http://svwe20.itex.at/~autobuilder/nss3/cert.h.diff
what puzzles me a bit is that I would expect these warnings are also
emitted on Linux and other OS? Or is it just that not so many are on gcc
4.3 and later?

> However this should be fixed by NSPR maintainers I think...
yup - though I thought when I wrote this that RedHat holds the NSS code,
but its Mozilla, or? Is their BugZilla the right place to report these?
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

thanks, Gün.