Re: NSS and configure and pkg-config

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 23:20:06 +0200

Kamil,
Kamil Dudka schrieb:
> Gün, as for the not working binary, the problem seems to be lack of the PEM
> reader module on WIN32. It's used even to read the CA bundle. I am going to
> come with an alternative solution in a week or two. We can either use the NSS
> built-in root certificates and/or read them from the NSS database. I doubt
> the PEM reader is portable on a non-linux platform right now.
I got same binary meanwhile working at least on Linux with wine:
created a folder ./etc/pki/nssdb with the cert8.db, and was then able to
access my own site with -k (insecure) + another site with SSL cert from
official CA; so as it looks it might now only be a path prob to get it
working natively on Win32; I tried already to put the etc folder on the
system root, and also into windows/system32/drivers, but no luck so far ...
I have updated the 7z archive with the etc folder in case you want to
test with it ...

Gün.