Re: Include path problem

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:31:22 +0200

Hi,
Daniel Stenberg schrieb:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Patrick Monnerat wrote:
>
>> Is there a particular reason that curlbuild.h is included as:
>>
>> #include "curl/curlbuild.h"
>>
>> in curl.h line 35, while all other inclusions of libcurl header files
>> in the source code do not specify the path ?
>
> It looks wrong. If the path should be included it should better be
> <curl/curlbuild.h> but as you say nothing else in there includes like
> that so I too would say "curlbuild.h" is the appropriate way.
I disagree here - curlbuild.h is a distributed header, and all
distributed header will normaly be included with:
#include <curl/...h>
as we also have in our samples; so agreed we change to:
#include <curl/curlbuild.h>
but disagreed that we drop the prefix - that would certainly break all
Linux builds.

Gün.