Re: Running curl in separate SDL thread

From: Trevor Allen <trevor.allen86_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 02:22:01 -0700

I hope I send this back right. So if I wanted to set the WRITEDATA to
the std::string contained within iData, my best bet would be to use a
wrapper function? I can get it to work by using a local std::string
and float. Unfortunately pointers aren't my strongest skill yet.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.