Re: Problem with ftp upload

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:06:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Peter Soxberger wrote:

> I'm having a problem with coding a function that uploads a file using ftp.
> The code is taken over from the example on the homepage. But when
> curl_easy_perform() is called it returns UPLOAD_FAILED.

It'll be much better for us to see the output from setting CURLOPT_VERBOSE to
1. I find it suspicious that libcurl sent both EPSV and PASV even though the
first clearly responded fine. I would suspect an (evil) firewall or other
network device between the client and server that blocks some ports.

Also, you should mention your libcurl version and operating system as it might
offer additional clues.